MT16.S4.F05-F07.CH14SKU: 10220006998 MPN: MT16.S4.F05-F07.CH14
The MT16.S4 is a Spring Return (Fail-Close or Fail-Open) Anodized Aluminum Pneumatic Actuator, 90° rotation and ISO mounting.
The MT Series rack & pinion pneumatic actuators continue the Max-Air tradition of easy integration, flexible customization, and reliable operation. Features include two ISO bolt circle patterns drilled directly in the body, NAMUR standard mounting for accessories, and their patented ±10 adjustment for the open/closed positions, all backed by the best unlimited cycle life warranty.
- Direct ISO 5211 standard valve mounting
- Direct NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 accessory mounting (solenoid valves and limit switches)
- Patented dual travel stop design, ±10° adjustment in open and closed directions
- Precision honed cylinder bore improves self-lubrication and extends service life
- Skates and bearings isolate surfaces for high cycle wear resistance
- Anti-blowout bi-directional pinion retention
- Rugged rack & pinion tooth design with minimal hysteresis
- High visibility open/closed beacon; allows access to pinion for manual override
- Pre-loaded spring cartridges for easy change-out and configuration
|Seals||Buna-N (standard); also available with Viton (HT), Silicone (LT), or FVMQ (SLT)|
|Housing Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Type||Pneumatic Actuators|