F150-CS-FGG-LSKU: 10410006261 MPN: F150-CS-FGG-L-015
Sizes 1/2” - 12”
Carbon Steel Full Port Ball Valve
ANSI 150 Flanged Ends
Teflon Seats and Stem Seals
Graphite Body Seals
Locking Lever Handle
Standard Steam Working Pressure: 150 SWP
Optional design features include a Cryogenic Extension, Control Valve, and Fusible Link.
- Flo-Tite Flanged End Floating Ball Valves feature an ideal design for Process and Petrochemical Applications.
- Flanged valve topworks design is completely separate from the valve packing gland, preventing absorption of force from the quarter-turn stop impact and misapplied maintenance. Feature also greatly reduces stem packing adjustments.
- Floating ball design offers a positive leak proof seal and is pressure activated, providing leak-proof performance.
- Flow capacity of the Full Port series is the same as a similar-sized piece of pipe, therefore suffering no appreciable pressure drop or head loss across the valve, as may be the case with other valve types.
- Graphite stem packing meets the highest fire standards under extreme conditions.
- Optional design features include a Cryogenic Extension, Control Valve, and Fusible Link.
- Fire Safe Designed to API 607-5
- Spiral Wound Body Gasket with Secondary Metal to Metal Seal
- Open and Close Locking Device for Position Safety Lockout
- O-Ring Reinforced Stem Packing
- I-SO-Mount Type, Actuator Mounting Pad Standard
- Super-Tek Seating
- Live Loaded Stem Design
- Anti-Static Grounding Device
- Flatted Shaft - Positive Flow Direction
- Ball Cavity Relief
|Special Features||Fire Safe|
|Body/End Material||Carbon Steel|
|Product Type||Ball Valves|