SV71SKU: 10250001754 MPN: SV71-24D-TT-SA1
The Max-Air SV71 24VDC is a compact, lightweight, NAMUR mount solenoid valve that can be used in intrinsically safe applications. It features a single coil, left pilot configuration with 24VDC voltage.
The Max-Air NAMUR series solenoid valves feature an electroless nickel plated spool, easy-to-use manual override (lockable), and are field convertible for use on either double acting (4-way) or spring return (3-way) actuators.
It is important to note that a proper safety barrier needs to be used in conjunction with each intrinsically safe solenoid valve. Please contact us for more details.
- Single coil, Left pilot, 24VDC voltage
- Intrinsically safe
- Powder epoxy coated aluminum body
- Direct mount NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845; compatible with any actuator with 1/4” NAMUR pattern
- 1/4” NPT air connection
- Water and dust proof according to IP65
- Standard lockable manual override button
- Can be used with lubricated or non-lubricated air
|Air Connection||1/4” NPT|
|Product Type||Solenoid Valves|